View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face This is a great topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
Ohhhh .. walk without crutches .. even if I have to use a stick, I don't care .. How can we women shop with crutches? So frustrating. I have to buy things that hang off of the handled. No good at all I tell thee!

Dance .. I'd love to dance, moving both feet, rather than sitting in a chair and doing the new dance I invented with my arms .. think zombie moves!

Put my foot down and not have such a severe pain shoot down my leg .. ooh, imagine that?

Little steps at first, I know, till I can see what I am able to do ... but I'm so looking forward to learning those little steps.

I'm not going to be able to drive with my SCS on, so that's a shame .. but I can manage now so long as it's not too far .. and just think .. I can drive a little way away, and walk on uneven ground WITHOUT crutches, please!

Get out of bed that little bit quicker ... I've never mis timed going to the loo but I always worried there would be a first time

I'm sure there's loads more ...
I am most looking forward to taking dancing lessons with my husband and also to be able to plan and have an actual wedding I am also looking forward to being able to get around campus without help and being able to exercise again! I used to be able to do those things when my stim was working so I am excited to do those things and even more after this third (hopefully final) surgery! I also have trouble driving or doing much of anything with my stim off, I have to keep it on 24/7 especially without pain meds
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-04-2010)