View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 03:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi

Hi Lori,

Im glad I was of some help to you

Having it on Friday and then being able to rest over the weekend sounds like a great idea, no sense rushing, and you will need your rest.

The IV is usually inserted into the top of the hand, well for me anyways, seems that is where my veins dont hide so bad

Im nauseous alot most days but when I was getting low dose in Boston,they would just give me nausea meds into my IV, course same thing with the higher dose in CA, they just take that extra precaution. If you are prone to that, I would let them know so they can take care of it before it happens. No bowel changes for me, although Im sure its an individual thing, some meds can make some constipated.

Ive never done the days in the row infusions. I was going every 2-3 weeks in BOston for low dose but then I found a doc in CA who does higher dose over 4 hours, and then a week on the ketamine pills; this can substain me for anywhere to 6-8 months, now I do still have the pain in that timeframe but its more tolerable and I do not have to be on Methadone any longer.

Ive also moved out here to AZ, and the weather has helped me so much, those freezing cold new england winters really are hard on someone, and it also put me closer to my CA doc

Please feel free to ask me anything you want and I will always try and help. Ketamine has given me my life back, and I did try about everything else first.

Talk soon
Dee
DeesRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote