Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi there Billye:

Just wanted to send you hugs and wish you and your hubby well.

Alan has severe spinal stenosis as well. Right now, he is dropping off his spine MRI Films to a doctor at Methodist who will give a look and determine if Alan can be helped.

Since we've been to spinal surgeons before and no one said they could help, I have no idea why the neurologist thinks that THIS GUY will be different but she is very supportive of Alan finding out why he has PN and we do know he has severe spinal stenosis.

He is like your hubby in that he is very athletic (he goes to the gym minimum 3 times a week) sometimes more.He maintains his weight. He looks great, he just has the darn PN between the toes that drives him nuts at times.

So here's hoping your hubby gets some relief.

Oh, my husband had gone to a chiropractic/neurologist and if it wasn't for that man, my husband would not be in any kind of shape to go to any gym whatsoever. He weighed 267, he could not bend, could not lift his leg, COULD NOT DO ANYTHING. He went to Dr. Theirl and from that time onward, he got off the pain meds, opiates, all stuff and he did the exercises he was told to do. His PN improved dramatically from that time.

Different people have different symtpoms I gather.

Hope your guy gets relief.

Regards,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote