View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
anon21816

anon21816

I didn't have a choice in which company they used. Obviously different doctors have different opinions on which company is the best. When initially I was told about the SCS, mine is an ANS btw, I was given literature plus a DVD from that company 'selling' their wares so to speak. Everything was pro ANS. Even their forum was so positive. I dont recall reading one negative post at the time. I was amazed. But also fascinated by it all.

Now don't get me wrong but naturally all companies will beef up their advertising in order for their product to be chosen. This is the way things are unfortunately. So you then have to ask yourself are you actually getting the full picture or just the 'advertisement'

I understand how you feel about your rep. I too have a lovely lady rep. I will say though that I'm surprised that you had the trial done for one company and yet your dr is choosing a different company. One I'm sure he is very happy with which begs the question why didn't he do the trial thru them also.

Talk with your dr Sarah. Let him guide you. At the end of the day the rep you like might not always be available either when you might need him. But be happy whatever the outcome
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-03-2010)