View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Sleepless night for me tonight.... Was asleep but woke up with so many wonders and worries -- the main one being the job interview from almost 2 weeks ago. Why didn't I email a thank youor send a card? Why haven't they emailed back? When is it time to follow-up? Why did they make it seem like I got the job? Why did I presume I would? Who is better qualified than me-- after the required 5 yrs experience I already have? Why wouldn't they contact me- they said a week and a half? Why did he say he'd call references last week if he didn't? Did they already have the position filled before they interviewed me, like so Manu jobs nowadays always do? What am I going to do if I have to stay at my job now??? How will I survive the conditions there as everyone else leaves and our job falls apart and I'm given more and more of others job duties-- so much so that I can't Sven do my own job? Why didn't he contact me when he said he would? Why did they lead me on and say HR would contact me? Why ws the other guy scowling at me? Was that a hint I shouldve taken? What am I going to do? Did I seem too desperate? I had the qualifications, experiences, and more- how could I not get one of the 5 available positions, or did I? It's too late now, they would've called, right? Why haven't I? Is it worth it now or too late??

*sigh

will my brain stop? Taking the day off tomorrow to focus on SCHOOL but my brain only wants to think about WORK tonight! Hope you all are fast asleep!!
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-04-2010), Alffe (11-04-2010), barbo (11-04-2010)