View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

I wonder why I am up now and have been having sleeping issues lately.
I wonder if the typo police will be kind to me tonight since I am using my phone in bed to type this
I wonder mainly about the job interview that I wrote in the sleepless thread
I also wonder about school and what I'll do if I'm rejected from all 10 schools
and I wonder about work tonight and how so much was bringing me down-- how bc of my own worries right now, I don't think I've been such a good job --and I wonder about the concerns that were discussed today and if because one person thinks I appear frustrated, if I really am, and why I doubt myself so much anyways
I wonder why we remember the negative things people say about us more so than the good or even mediocre.
I wonder why I feel pessimistic and negative tonight, and why I harp on the bad things that were said
I wonder when I'll move, when I'll know where I'm going
I wonder about how much easier life roils be if I had a close knit family by my side
I wonder if any of you have lost your drivers license- and can't get a new one bc you can't find any of the requires documents?
I wonder about friendships and why mine so often have "turning points"
I wonder about the vacation I'm trying to plan
I wonder about my job now-- how I am going to miss my 2 good friends that are laid off starting the end of this month
i wonder where my life is headed, and again why some people seem to have more struggles than others in life
and I wonder why life is unfair sometimes
and I wonder if anyone has read A Healing Place, which I started tonight & may be what is interfering with my sleep deep down
I wonder if life will work itself out & everything will be okay
I wonder when I'll start enjoying the journey rather than only focusing on the destination
I wonder why I'm hungry now...
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-04-2010), Alffe (11-04-2010), thelonely1 (11-04-2010)