Thread: Wait A Minute?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I try hard to shop all year. I find with careful shopping I can get that $100 sweater for $15 on clearance. I find I can get that $50 video game for $29 with a buy two get one free, and then an extra 5% off at the register.

I had to learn to be careful to be specific who I shop for and stick to my list or else I end up with piles of stuff i dont need or have room for. I could easily become a hoarder. I am good at bargains, and make the money stretch, but the thrill of the hunt could easily become an addiction for me.

We no longer decorate for the holidays. I used to do it for the kids, and it was festive, but with no kids around...why bother?! its just more work, and more stuff to put away when its done.I do put out my grandmothers manger set from 1890. its wonderful, simple and small. Jack keeps running off with baby jesus in his mouth. How do you tell Jack its disrespectful to eat baby Jesus?

I dred the stores during the holiday crush! folks get crazy! pushy and rude and then my MS kicks in with a massive cog fog and I simply panic and cant breathe. its horrible to be over come by lights, noise, crowds and stress.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-04-2010), debw (11-04-2010), Kitt (11-04-2010), SallyC (11-04-2010)