Thread: Veganism
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 03:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Artist :P That's brill!!!! Really helpful!! (I am lucky to have a macro/ veggie carer atm who is brill - but mrs half - a - cow on white bread returns on wednesday.................................the only person I know that counts a diet as only a whole packet of bacon in a sarnie for lunch!).... definerly chcking those links out!!!!

Pirates - we had a pirate party the other day..... it was BRILLIANT!!!! really cool - may post a couple of photos from it.. we also had a "what did you want do be when you were younger" party --> Ben and I went as James Bond and a bond girl (hahaha).... was a good night! LOL...... (Shame I could only stay an hour - but it was SO fun!!)....

right - going back to find a new way of cooking rice......... (unfortunatly I didn't think through the issue --> veganism + issues swallowing = hungry!)

hope you're feeling better - gotta love the organic markets (They're brill - I'm going to the one in Bath tomorrow!!)

Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx