View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i wonder if i should pass more info along about the book: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Hea.../9780399535048

i wonder if i should have said the author: Kate Atwood - and that its really for someone who has lost a loved one, especially someone with children who has lost a parent... although I find it applies very much for me too(an adult that had lost a parent as a child).

i wonder about how eager i am to meet Kate Atwood some day... my aunt met her and had her inscribe and sign the inside cover for me.

I wonder about our "healing" journeys, for all of us.

I wonder too why I am NOT getting the things done, I intended to do, which is why I stayed home from work today.

I wonder if I will soon enough.

I wonder if you all know I finally fell asleep, I usually have trouble sleeping between 5 to 7 am when my cats are up wandering.

I wonder about cats too - and their personalities. I have 2 that are opposites, one that thinks he is a dog, and the other that is quite shy and only likes to play with me.

I wonder about dogs and how very much I still miss my childhood/lifelong dog Lucy after 17 years together.

I wonder about grief and how hard it is to work on - especially important in the book. How communication is the gigantic key ingredient to healing. I never really had anyone in my family to communicate with it about, still dont.

I wonder why death is such a mysterious taboo thing to us all and because of this, we dont like to talk about it.

i wonder why my cat loves to scratch the mirror and the cabinet doors (like he is doing right now).

I wonder too if you all will cross your fingers and think of me, as I just sent off an email to the interviewer asking for an update on the job.

I wonder if Alffe knows I've thought of substitute teaching as a back up plan.... almost interviewed for 2 teaching positions last month too but am not certified and they wanted all that up front first. Education is really bad in our state right now (perhaps all over too) and our budget cuts have been really bad, most teaching jobs are difficult to get here. I am not sure if any would need a substitute, which usually isnt a full-time position.

But i wonder if she knows how much I miss working in a school after working there for 3 years.

I wonder too if you all could believe i prefer working with teens though

i wonder what you are all up to today on a very glum and rainy Thursday

I wonder if I should go to Yoga tonight - maybe if I get my stuff done
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-04-2010), Alffe (11-04-2010), barbo (11-04-2010), Doody (11-05-2010), smae (11-04-2010), thelonely1 (11-04-2010)