View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 12:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cant Talk need suggestions

There is a larger story about what happened Tuesday when I saw my pulmunologist. For now tho I have a fella from the Civil Rights office I am supposed to do an interview with by phone. It was supposed to be tomorrow. That is off. Last nite breathing was so bad I have to stop talking so I get some better. I dont get much better at this point but not talking and total rest do see minor improvement. I am trying to just take care till I get to the new neuro Tues. I didnt plan to get worse again but did the week my mom went into the hosp because I spent alot of time on the phone helping my sis. Its just bad timing.

If anyone has any suggestions I would sure appreciate it. I asked if next Friday would work as it would be over a week to try to be ready. But even that is a question as I have the big appointment, traveling to univeristy Tuesday. He said no and asked about Tues or Wed. The next Wed I see my surgeon about my right cataract. The beginning of the weeks are just a bad time and I am in bad shape. My daughter is trying to negotiate this and has made all the calls I needed to make today to cancel or move other things so I can not talk all day.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TRESA (11-06-2010)