View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochagirl13 View Post
Hi my name is Sheila,

I was diagnosed in Oct, 09 but had symptoms since early 08, at least symptoms that sent me to see my Dr. Does the balance and stumbling ever get better? I can't wear heels or run. When I attempt to take my dog for a walk, she actually walks me. I am on rebif even though I hate needles. I tried Nuvigil for fatigue but that didn't work. I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep. Does anyone belong to a NMSS support group? I have thought about trying one.
Hi MG. Sorry to hear about your dx. I wish I had positive feedback on your balance and stumbling. There is really no good answer.

as for rebif. I hate needles too. I no longer use a DMD but I had a diabetic friend so I asked her which body part did she use since she had to shoot med many times a day. She told me stomach. It was not easy to try my soft underbelly! But it has the most fat. It really was a good place and plenty of spots too.

I medicate my sleep! I am an old lady and truly, I love my sleep! There are plenty of things to try first before drugs though. Lots of people here to answer your questions.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (11-04-2010), SallyC (11-04-2010), tamiloo (11-04-2010), TRESA (11-04-2010)