View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is the neuromuscle part of what goes on with me yes. I have this great fella who is my breathing guy and I just saw him Tuesday. He knew I would get worse as we have discussed this that tests make me worse. Just the trip there makes me worse. He did question if I sshould come as I am alot worse and he sees the Neuro on this next Tues the priority as he is a 'lowly pulmunologist' as he says. He is very very humble. I had talked to him by phone on 10-14 has I was somuch worse but he emailed my current neuro and she called me and as usual was very wishy washy and would not promise to treat me and said I HAD to do all the breathing tests first in the lab whether they made me worse or not. I said well then will you give me a shot or prostigmin as they would make me better before I go home. She said no she didnt have it her in department and it would be hard to get it from neuro optho. Anyyway I called my pulmo back and said I could come given her terms that she doesnt get how sick I am so it is better to wait till the new neuro on Nov 2nd (turned out it was the 9th tho).

This pulmo is the head of the testing lab at this university and one of the senoir docs. He asked if I could just do 2 tests Tuesday. I will post the rest separately. Sorry I thoguht it would be done by now. My brain is so fried and I am kinda lost again from the stress and fear of Tuesday.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TRESA (11-06-2010)