View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 05:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Not to budge in here but why did it take the year to work up to 180mg? Maybe what I mean is what did you experience? I guess this is relevant certainly. Different neuros that I have interacted with feel differently about mestinon. Oh and their staff. I am up to 15-25mg doses when I was barely able to tolerate 5mg even tho I needed alot more 5 months ago. I am so grateful my body is handling it better. I am not sure why. Did you body get used to the higher doses?
Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvoyvodich View Post
I can definately see a difference in the before and after picture. It seems to be beneficial.

A similar thing happens to me, both sides get droppy, but my left side gets way dropper...my mom calls it my stroke face...LOL...I think I look more like a Pacaso painting.

Don't worry about taking Mestinon. Work with your neuro to determine the right dosage, you'll definately know when you've reached the right dose because if you surpass what your body needs, then you'll get weak again. So that's your queue you're one dose too high.

I take 180 mg 4x's per day and experience no side effects. Of course, dosage is specific to each individual so don't try that much! It took about a year for us to work up to the correct dosage.

I am glad you are seeing improvements.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote