View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sheila,
Welcome to NT. I'm sorry you had to join us and have MS. We never know what life will give us. Everyone gets something sooner or later.

Since you are new to MS we are here to help you and you can help us too. We learn from each other. If you feel you need more support then join a NMSS meeting group. If you don't like it, then don't go back.

Some find it helpful and meet new friends or some just get more confused because like kicker said, we are all different.

On here you can say whatever you want, ask any question and not be embarrassed. We are here to help and listen too. We never judge anyone, even when some have female or male only problems. Even dating and spouse/partner issues are spoken on it.

I think you have come to the right place. About the high heels, I, too, miss them, and oh how I would love to be able to dance again.

I would look drunk and fall over on the dance fall so had to give it up, and that was in flat shoes. I understand. I held onto my high heels for ages. I couldn't bear to toss them. Now I live in sneakers, go figure.

Nice to meet you.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (11-05-2010), NurseNancy (11-05-2010), TRESA (11-04-2010)