View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 08:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Battery Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekennedy View Post
Thanks Tara I will certainly keep an eye on it to make sure it doesnt 'stick' out .....Hope your well and that you will get sorted asap!!
Hi Jackie,
My battery sits in the right side front. I understand what you are feeling,my first battery never sat right in the pocket. When I would sit, or bend it would pop out. This went on for over a year but what happened with all the movement the site became very sore. After alot of talking, my doctor went back in and put in a bigger battery. Well, the new one does the same and when I have a fill it is very,very painful. I really feel the pain you are feeling is just from surg, and it will get better,but if not, tell your doctor and make sure he or she hears what you are saying. The bumps you feel, when you touch it, may be scar tissue, but once again if they do not go away,tell the doctor. I have found in the 4yrs that I have had my pump, I have to be very in tune to what is going on in my own body. But what a wonderful thing this is! Even though I'm still in pain, I can't even think what it would be like without the pump. Stay strong,you will get used to it, and enjoy each day
Teddii is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-05-2010), eva5667faliure (04-19-2013), Rrae (11-04-2010)