Thread: Hair loss
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 04:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A simple thank you is not sufficient but "Thank You" for your response and knowledge. I clearly need to make some supplement and dietary changes. I am going to add Biotin and MSM to my vitamin intake and throw out the Costco Pine Nuts that are heavy in vitamin A. I also need to have more blood work done as I can't find the celiac test on any of my lab reports...ever, even the ones from the Mayo. But then they don't automatically run the B12 either.

The hair loss problem started over night which leads me to believe it's something I'm doing. My posture is bad due to the muscle weakness but unfortunately that too could be an issue. I have not had an MRI w/ contrast since '04 and I know I'm due. The thyroid problem was discovered right after a single artery bypass I had 16 years ago. Prior to that I rarely saw a doc, I thought I was pretty healthy. The drugs I take daily are Synthroid .1 mg, Prednisone 5 mg, Cardizem 240mg and Elavil 75mg. Vitamins are B12, C, Caltrate, salmon oil and Centrum Silver. If anything pops out at you please let me know.

Thank you all

Susan
Curls47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote