View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

You can't pick your family. You're stuck with them. Genetically, that is. Sounds to me like you have given it a fair try. I know if I had to deal with a parent and siblings like you've described I would be hiding and making my phone number unlisted.

I have such a hard time relating to this scenario, though, because I was extremely close to my parents and my sister. And I'm still very close with the one sister I have who is still alive.

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. I don't know how you'd feel after the fact if you didn't go. Would it be worse than going and dealing with all the stress that you already know is waiting for you. Only you can answer that. One thing I can do for you, though, is keep you in my prayers. And that I promise to do.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debw (11-05-2010), Dejibo (11-06-2010), SallyC (11-05-2010)