Thread: Road of Life
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Doody! I hope today is a better day for you and for me too. I didn't get much sleep last night since I had to wake at 4am but coffee is my saviour. About the energy, I think its just a way people cope -- either you sleep too much or sleep too little. You keep really busy or don't do anything at all. Neither is better than the other. And what am I really doing anyways besides fretting and worrying about what I haven't done yet, which isn't very productive anyways.

I'll never forget the things I was told when I was only 15 right after my mom passed and I was going through such tough times and SOS saved me practically... and I was told to "Never Surrender" and since then, I always repeat that to myself... as well as "This too shall pass" *sigh unfortunately, when things pass - new stuff always comes lurking around the corner. oh well. it is what it is.

Doody, holidays must be rough for you too then. Good thing you have us to share with cause misery loves company (in a good way)!
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-06-2010), Alffe (11-05-2010), barbo (11-05-2010), Doody (11-05-2010), Lara (11-08-2010)