View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Serious perception problem

paula
As we say in Tennessee, "You can't get blood out of a turnip!" lol

I am really having serious perception problems, especially when it comes to time and spatial*concepts. I have been operating under the assumption that today is tomorrow for about a week now.

*Note the spelling. The words "spatial" and "special" are homophones when pronounced with Southern drawl dialect.

I have had some type of virus which has my chin looking like the acne covered face of an adolescent in the prime of pubescence. This symptom coupled with nausea could explain my confusion. However, there is a dreaded day rapidly approaching that I have not been able to shake the remembrance of - it doth haunt me day and night and has something to do with 6 (SIX!) decades moan).

Thus, if you could spare me the added tension of receiving a skimming ticket, I would be most appreciative.

And tulip girl (luv your nickname),
I have been meaning to find the reference of this legality about being on/off medications, so give me a little time and like Schwarz . . . Swartzen . . . ARNOLD S's famous line in Terminator, "I'll be back!" (said with his cute accent while fluttering my ashes . . er . . uh . . lashes.)

Peg
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tulip girl (11-05-2010)