View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

its awesome to see success stories like yours. it gives everyone hope for a better life!
thank you
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane View Post
Hello!!! I hope you are having the best possible day today. I wanted to write for a few months now but had forgotten my password.

Any way... just wanted to let you know that I found the most wonderful chiropractor who is an expert on RSD. He is amazing! Nobody could touch my foot which has the RSD for over six years. Yet when he touched mine, it didn't hurt!! He knows exactly how to handle a foot with RSD. I see him every two weeks or weekly, depending on his schedule and he moves my joints. Restoring motion in my foot bones has been instrumental for my RSD starting to fade!!! He is amazing!!!!!!

His name is Thomas Michaud and has his office in Newton, near Boston in Massachusetts. If I had only found him sooner my RSD would have never gotten bad. Something that also has helped me a great deal in combination with Tom Michaud's foot mobilization is the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (there is one in North Reading Massachussetts called Hope Connection).

Good luck to all of you! Keep fighting as there is light at the end of the tunnel!