View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 04:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyHurts View Post
...but after ten years of only having "a few wonderful days" per year, going in debt because all you do is keep paying chiropractors, massage therapists, osteopaths, physical therapists, and other people a couple times a week just to keep you going, you'll look back and think... WHY ON EARTH DID I NOT LET THEM CUT THIS OUT OF ME BACK WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?

I hate to break it to you, but if you knew me 10 years ago on these boards, you'd never BELIEVE this is me now. I was one of the most positive people you could have met.

But ten years later, after this disease has BEATEN me down, down, down, down, down...

CUT IT OUT WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

~ Jenny
Jenny...

Im at the same point...CUT THIS out PLEASE... a few good days is great however I do not want to live my life like this anymore, so some can say I have given up, but I dont feel that way.....I have tryed and keep doing PT for 11 months and it has not done the trick.... I feel worse.

Just got the report back that says I can have the surgery today, now im kinda freaked cause I want it need it, and now its here....

Sarah