View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 07:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jennifer, Strange that you would be told not to come here. That is concerning. Why not talk to your buds until the original is available.

Onward to Spencer update...

The Life Care Planners come for a meeting with the Therapists, Docs, Teachers, and Parents August 31st and September 1st to start putting together Spencer's Trust.

Spencer started Kindergarten and is doing really well. He likes his small class.

He can READ "horse", "car", "cat", and "dog". Call me shocked at that! I am so excited that MY child is learning to read at 5 yo.

Trevor loves 4th grade and is doing well.

Kevin has a hernia and will have surgery September 8th.

I was supposed to have surgery to repair my deal September 6th but Kevin's hernia trumps mine. So, mine is postponed until January 17th. (I hope)

What else? I bought a new bike for Trevor, bike for myself, and trailer for Spencer. I use the bike to run errands that are within 5 miles from home. I am hoping this will help me down size, save money on gas, and be nice to the environment. The grocery store is 2 miles from home and the terrain is fairly flat. I take the trailer to the store and use it to carry the groceries home. It is actaully not too hard. (I even haul 40 - 80 pounds of water.)

I think that is it.

Glad to see everyone and glad to see BT back on line even if it is the lite version.
Beck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote