Thread: Update...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone for your replies. It's good to be back on the forum. The supplements I tried are mentioned in the stickys under the neurpathy can improve section. Again, I must be honest, I wasn't always good at taking them regularly. I also tried gabapentin, but it did not work. Everyone is so different when it comes to this, but I think the body is a remarkable machine and if improvement is possible, I believe your body will naturally go into this direction.

I think what helped me first was hope. No one convinced me that it was impossible to get better. I have had other illnesses that improved as well, so I wanted to always believe this about my neuropathy. Also, I never really thought about a time limit. I've come across people on the net that improved after days, weeks and even years.

Again, I have to make it clear that I am not totally well, but very much improved. I continue to have hope that I will get even better, but if I stay like this, I can deal with it. I just want to tell people to have hope. It's funny, I used to come to this forum and look for posts like this and I told myself if I ever improved even a little I would come here and post it.

Everyone here is so kind and understanding. I want to say a special shout out to posters like MrsD and glenntaj whose wisdom and knowledge has really helped me and so many others.

I plan to keep in touch and let everyone know my progress, and, as I mentioned before, I take nothing for granted. Thanks guys!
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (11-07-2010), mrsD (11-06-2010)