Thread: So Depressed
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

befuddled-

hey. just wanted you to know that i understand. have been there. i have schizoaffective disorder which is bipolar and schizophrenia combined. didn't know if you had read that about me. when is your next dr's appt. ? maybe you can mention the depression. are you on any anti-depressants? if you aren't going to see your doc for awhile, may i suggest that you keep a journal of how long these depression episodes last, and any other details you think may be of some help in your treatment. do you have a therapist as well as a psych doc? i do now, but my first appts with them are not for 3 more days with my psych., and not for a couple of weeks with my therapist. first time on going to therapy. i have alot of issues to work thru. can't wait to meet him. my psych i met in the hospital recently. he was excellent and won my business. as for the therapist, i was supposed to meet with him on valentine's day, but i had to reschedule due to some dumb complications with getting the money to pay for the visit upfront. anyway, write me back and let me know how you are doing. hope i was of some help. -Cgirl-