View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Got back into my hypnosis program which had fallen by the way. Also realized that in some ways it was bad timing that I skipped the last acupuncture appointment. I always get a chunk of destress from that like a person would from a massage. (does anyone get massages? Is it safe?).

Since I had some improvement after the nites rest it came to me at a certain point what I had to do about the above. I HAD to push for an extension. This is a body that works for those with disabilities! Certainly they must run into someone who is too sick to go forward from time to time. I called and said this cant be done in the next 2 weeks and I apreciate they have the 100 day turn around but the next 2 weeks have to be focused on these crucial medical appointments. I said there must be a way to do that. She said a delay would require a letter. I said done! My doc will do that. Subject closed. My daughter just needs to learn to push these people to get these kind of options/answers.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie59 View Post
Good point. When my symptoms get like this the day can get away from me. I am gonna go now and do my acupuncture. Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TRESA (11-06-2010)