View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh

Thanks everyone - I did get CDs of all MRIs, CT scans Xrays and I even got to look at it all on my own computer-way cool. Then I went n got all medical records of blood work, er visits etc. So interesting to find out ALL that had been kept secret from me.

I DO have hyperplasia of thymus gland with infiltration of various areas. Chronic but mild interstatial lung disease (bulbous disease?), chronic liver disease (hyperlipedimia)Kidney disease (blah,blah,blah), and much more

I was NEVER told about ANY of this!!! Which I am not faulting the docs for as I am to have absolutely NO STRESS in my life - I am supose to be living in a bubble!! Haha.

Stress will affect seizure disorder which in turn affects the autonomic and can drop me in a minute( by affecting heart or lung functions). Neuro was really scared for me. A NY Med Neuro-once head of neurology dept. I was diagnosised by 4 yrs ago.

The new neuro I am going to see is from SW Medical Center in San Antonio and has specialized in MG and MS for over 35 years. I expect we will speak the same Texas lingo twang! Im looking forward to seeing him as he will know the docs who had treated me in Texas years ago.

I cant wait to get a diagnosis and get some treatment going-esp for the MG. Mestinon has been a huge positive affect already for me.

Its just time - seeing as I have now lost bladder to MS per Urologist.

Great news is that my son is about to have his first child (boy) this Dec 1 and my beautiful grandaughter just got chosen lead role (CHristine) for the opera - Phantom of the Opera-YIKES!!! She looks just like the girl who has that role in the movie - but of course-she sings it far better!!!LOL.

Im so nervous and excited for her - she will be absolutely stunning in the performance. And, what a life she will have - singing opera.

So, Ive decided NO surgeries until after her performance this Feb 3-6. Then - do to me what you like
TRESA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (11-08-2010), SallyC (11-06-2010)