View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default self aware tremor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imark3000 View Post
According to research pointed out in another previous thread. seriously may be tremor is an attempt of our bodies to cure itsef as they say that tremor dominant WPD's some how do better !. am letting my mind loose to suggest this far fetched theory .
cheers
Imad
Natures method for relieving stress? Yes, maybe so! guess we are all just 'shaking it off"! I don't think your theory is far fetched at all - makes perfect sense to me!

the trap is the atttention we give it i think which then just magnifiies the tremors-interesting that its a "resting tremor" which seems contradictory. As I become self aware (as in awakening each morning from sleep) my body shakes, but, meditation and yoga helps. maybe the term "resting" is misleading? perhaps a better description would be "static" tremor? the paradox of finding stillness in movement (and vice versa) escapes me

thank you Imad for bringing this subject up for reflection

shake onn!!

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (11-08-2010)