View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

As far as medication goes, I really can't advise you.. and don't think anyone out there on the internet should.

It all depends on your health conditions/history and a lot of other things. Only your doctor is informed enough to advise you on that.

If your doctor said you can't take the morphine anymore, then don't. He/she wouldn't say it if there wasn't a good reason behind it.

You can try other things besides pain medications to get relief. Do you get any relief with heat or ice? Soaking with epsom salts? Elevating legs/feet? Are you on supplements to help? I'd suggest trying those things... until you can speak to your doctor and get advice on your medications.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
malawigirl08 (11-08-2010)