View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Any suggestions!

Hi Everyone,

I have told my story many times, so I won't bore everyone.

I thought I was in a pretty good remission of some sort over the last couple of years, with some set backs i.e. problems with my lower back but have had great results from 2 lumbar epidurals plus losing 30lbs so far I'm sure is helping also, have been on lose does of medications and doing ok, working PT consistanently, got back into the gym, yet I have to be so careful with what I do. And almost forgot what the headaches felt like. But over the last 2 or 3 months things are changing my lower back is still good, but my pain level in my arms is really increasing and spreading or I think spreading to the left side. I have had some problems with my left shoulder, my right arm is the RSD arm, off and on over the past 2 - 3 years but lately the pain is very stronge and now I'm starting to feel burning in the left shoulder. Also having headaches again and my sleeping pattern is terrible. I really don't know what to think and what can be done at this point? But any suggestions would be appreciated. I quess what I'm looking for is someone who has been in remission and then things come back after a long period.

I see my doctor on Wednesday. He has already suggested doing a series of 3 SGB's, now they do them with ultra sound guidance. When I had mine many, many years ago it was a injection without any guidance, maybe once or twice he used fluroscopy. Don't remember. Maybe a cortisone shoot in the left shoulder just to get it under control.

Thanks everyone!
Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote