View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My last hospital stay was no vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Could you translate this to English please ??
Hello Rrae, I really get steaming, when people act as if they were going on vacation in the hospital. I was so sick last time they did not allow my family to visit for several days. The only IV they could get started was from my jugular vein. Three nurses held me down like a prisoner. I was not allowed to even get out of bed for a week. I was treated like a prisoner. Us long timer's on narcotics also need a little help to go potty. They even took my colace from me. I think alot of my problems with this hospital center around, understaffing. I had to wait three days for a PICC line to get started. As for the Explanation Of Benefits we recieve from our insurance companies, This hospital has been paid over a million dollars for the last four hospital stays. They still want more money! This is why I stand firm on do not take a thing w/you, in the end they will try to take it all. I have catasrophic coverage and they still want more. These bio devices are not something to take lightly. It is a big deal no matter if you are going for a SCS of an Itrathecal drug delivery system. I'm one of those still dragging my black bag of Oxacillin around 4 months later just because I chose to have pain pump implanted. I don't know where these people are comin from with their psych eval and having to wait! All of my pre-operative B.S. went down in less than two months, including my pump trial which they let me have for five days, not the usual three. I'm just seeing alot of B.S. around here and people need to take issues seriously! Lots of Hugs, My horses are out this morning and it's quite cold. But, that beaver is still building an even bigger home on the pond. Gotta go. Doc appointments today, WTR Nymph
WTR Nymph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-08-2010)