View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Thank you for the clarity....

WTR Nymph,
I'm sorry you've obviously had a terrible time and my heart goes out to you. I know that there are cases where things have gone horribly wrong with these implants (or ANY surgery procedure for that matter).

It's good of you to join our forum and share your experience, and I thank you for being more clear of what you were trying to get across in the post prior to your last one....
People do need to be aware of these circumstances where things have gone wrong......
I'm not sure if you've read many of the other threads and posts here at the SCS/PP forum, but if you have, I'm sure you've noted that there are aLOT of people sharing aLOT of concerns and issues that have been addressed.

I do not think that ANYbody here is thinking in terms of 'going on vacation' as they near the date of their procedure. As a matter of fact, most everybody is very nervous and uncertain and have many many questions.

The circumstances surrounding your health care and the facilty in which you received this healthcare and the protocol in which your healthcare team has chose to follow seem a lot different than what the standard procedure has been for most.

Again, I am VERY sorry for the terrible times you have faced and I hope things look up for you.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by alot of "B.S. around here and people need to take things seriously".......but again, I invite you to read the many MANY threads and posts of people's experiences and research that has been shared.

Caring
Rae

P.S. i hope you get your beaver situation straightened out.....

Let us know how your Dr appt went. I hope you can get rid of that bag soon. It must really be a challenge to have had to drag it around all this time.
God Bless

Last edited by Rrae; 11-08-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-08-2010)