View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 10:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I can't tell you how badly I needed this laugh

Well... please allow me to THANK you for this hilarious thread!

In my slimmer, trimmer, younger years... early 20's, single, and free.... it was a hot summer night so I slept in the nude... a fan was propped in my window... one of those old fashioned ones - big, square... it actually held the window up - one of those windows with a wooden frame, little metal knobs that u used to lift them up (some of you young ones won't get the picture)... anyway... picture this....

I woke up freezing cold.
Time to shut the fan off and close the window... one more precious hour to sleep....

I get up... still nude, remove the fan... well, wouldn't you know it, the darn window wouldn't shut...

so I tugged... and tugged... and those little metal knobby things were useless so I put my hands right around the wooden frame at the bottom and pulled down....

thud....

it shut...

and trapped my right hand... stuck in between the window and the sill...ouch...!!

here I am... nude, crouched down under a big window, one hand stuck and with the other, I grabbed a 12 inch ruler that was the only thing within reach... needless to say, it wouldn't pry the window up.... and it snapped ...

I'm starting to imagine all sorts of endings when along comes an old crippled man with a cane, taking his early morning stroll... I yelled thru the window... help.....

he dragged a ladder (which was leaned against the building, thank goodness!) to below my sill...

he managed to lift the the window... I grabbed a pillow to cover myself ... ran from the room, covered myself with a housecoat to go outside and thank him...

he was gone

I don't know what ever became of him... but I must admit this was one of my most embaressing moments....

perhaps it was a thrill for that old man...

perhaps....

lol...

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote