View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi guys,

i hope you've all been doing ok and doing everything i wouldn't do.

my neck is healing but still somewhat stiff. the doc said it could be another 6-9 mos for all to heal. but, i could start gently massaging the op site to lesson scar tissue.

muscle pain a lot better and my use of percoset decreased.

yesterday i had a 45" episode of my cardiac arrhythmia and finally called the dr at 2000. he told me to come to the ER and as soon as i hung up the phone it broke. by the time it goes that long i have earaches and i'm breathing pretty fast. i have an appt to see the cardiologist Wed but everything will be normal.

it's so frustrating. it's never "office hrs" when this happens. oh well.

cathy goes home fri. gosh it's been a fast visit. they're so busy trying to unpack and get things marginally settled we havn't spent as much time together as we'd like. but most is all behind them. just need to go home and sell their abodes.

my brother is coming for an overnight visit early Dec. it'll be fun for him to see the house. he's speaking at a conference in Orlando on end of life issues.
all expenses paid too.

well, take care.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-08-2010)