View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

i wonder what to say to lonely and if there is anything to say besides giving a (((((hug)))))) also.

I wonder how one finds "ambition" when it is lost? I've never had that problem, instead I've always had too much - in a bad way. Always wanting to do everything therefore, aways let down when it doesn't happen.

i wonder about ***warm fuzzies*** and if alffe remembers who used to give those, because i can't remember who it was but loved getting them so much.

i wonder what is bringing lonely down so much lately or if this is how it always is?

i wonder if i can say that im in an awful mood tonight after seeing pictures of my old best friends wedding this weekend. i know we lost touch, but always thought we'd become friends again at some point and i didn't think i wouldn't have been invited.

i wonder how her ex-boyfriend feels about the marriage since they were high school sweethearts and a friend of mine since elementary school.... and she ended up dumping him for the new guy. *sigh

I wonder if this isn't something i should be wondering about.

i wonder about schools and how proud i am that i applied to 2 today officially and now only have 8 more to go. *ugh

I wonder when i will be done with this.

i wonder about being so busy and what doody had said, i hope she has more energy these days and can take some from me.

i wonder if its healthy to be so busy? i had activity after activity last weekend, something every minute of the day. And this coming weekend will be the same. The next will be a vacation - but not at all a relaxing one -- and then the next weekend Thanksgiving.

I wonder if its sad that I am looking forward to having surgery so I can stay home from work for a whole week. I wonder if that shows how awful my job is that I'd prefer getting my tonsils out!

I wonder if you all figured yet that I never heard back from that job interview.

I wonder if its a blessing in disguise though so that I can focus on school right now instead.

i wonder why this time change has me SO tired tonight.

I wonder if smae knows I'll be thinking of her tomorrow hoping the surgery goes well.

I wonder if I can give hugs to Goofy too, cause she's always in my thoughts these days
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-09-2010), Alffe (11-09-2010), barbo (11-09-2010), Doody (11-09-2010), FeelinGoofy (11-09-2010), tamiloo (11-09-2010), thelonely1 (11-08-2010)