View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tomorrow is the big day

I usually do alot of prep for doctor appointments like this. I feel strangely quiet. I dont feel prepared as well in the form of a list but I realize the shape I am in speaks volumes. AS for speaking I still cant.

I did some research on the throat and the rest of the center of the chest. Something has to be broken, so inflammed it isnt working right. This is not something I have had before. I only had one significant conversation today and thats all it took to put me back. AS much as it pains me I think the myositis is affecting more of my body tha my face and that is gonna muddy the waters. But at the same time I just want to beable to talk again.

I guess I had prepped for the other appointment last week so maybe that is why it feels different. I had alot done for that. Both of my daughters are coming which is not normal. My youngest has the most fear about my health. She hasnt been as involved. But she has been so upbeat when I talk to her I know she is trying.

The appointment is first thing in the morning. If you have a chance send a good thought this way.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TRESA (11-09-2010)