View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Look people--I wasn't asking your opinion on the diagnosis of this person.

I am fully aware of this person's medical problems and other issues, and this person does not have disabilites that keep them from work OR mental illnesses. I know all about invisible diseases--I have more than 10 of them.

But like I said, I wasn't asking anyone to form an opinion on this person. You will probably never come in contact with this person.

I simply was asking two questions.

1) Is there an obligation to report things? and if so,

2) How do they get reported?

If anyone has answers to those questions, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I didn't ask for opinions on whether this person is disabled or not. This isn't some random acquaintance of mine that I don't know. I know full well the limitations this person has.

I just want an answer to my questions.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.