View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't wonder about "warm fuzzies" cuz I know they are those feelings you get when something touches your heart ...

I don't wonder about the healthiness of a because everyone needs the touch from another human. I get my hugs from my friends, my sons and my granddaughter.

I wonder, should I complain to my doctor's "office manager" who sent me a cryptic letter saying they couldn't reach me and needed to give me an appointment? I recently had a physical and this filled me with worry thinking something was wrong. I wonder why, with all the records they have, they couldn't find my phone number.

I wonder if I should just be grateful that nothing was wrong and let it go...

I wonder if this should be a lesson for the office manager... and I also wonder if its my place to try and tell her how to do her job... and I also wonder... ok, who cares...

I wonder if lonely1 knows its ok to start a new wonder thread whenever you want because sometimes our BMW marshmallow friend is busy.... I think her deputy should have pulled up the slack...

I wonder if wish knows I understand the feelings she is having about her upcoming surgery being a time for her to rest...

I wonder if smae knows I imagine the feelings she is having, too... as you, dear one, have had more than your share of hardships...

I wonder if this room needs a group hug
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-09-2010), barbo (11-09-2010), smae (11-13-2010), thelonely1 (11-09-2010)