View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

On my plate are hugs for Wish, Goofysis , Doody and Alffemom ,Addy AND THE WHOLE ROOM
On my plate is toooo much to much drama to much real life to much personal stuff with freinds and long time pal
co worker keeps calling my cell as she got let go on Monday me and boss had to go to her house to get office/house key and her crate of supplies.. . Ugh I have bitten my tongue off and am about to be so un me . and rude when she calls again. you show up to work under the influence ...ugh way to long of a story but ...
my other pal is doing good with chemo,radiation and the meds.
is aggressive brain cancer but God is here . Amen .

my dear long time friend with alz . is working on coming down with her boy . trying to get them to stay at house.as I imagine it would be easier with a special needs child to stay at a house and not hotel. ?? I have no clue if thats true and no knowledge of downs syndrome but. just one last visit before things get ugly would be such a gift from God!!! and well worth any mess or broken items or whatever.

tooo little time haven't even been on comp much but everyday on my plate are prayers and thoughts of my family here .

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-09-2010), Alffe (11-11-2010), barbo (11-09-2010), wishnomore (11-18-2010)