View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
you have no obligation to turn in anyone who you suspect of fraud to the SSA. personally i think you should concentrate on getting yourself as well as you can and live as peacefully and stress free as you can. you have a tough road to hoe with your medical problems for a young person. take care of yourself and dont worry about what other people are doing. It is going to cause you uneeded aggravation.

Speaking for myself, when they arrest even one investment banker who was a part of the fraud which caused millions to lose their jobs, retirement savings, houses, and caused untold misery to the country as a whole, that is when i would start to think about turning in one of the little fish at the bottom of the pond.
That is precisely -why- I was asking. If people aren't asked or required to report things, then I already stated that I wasn't going to. As I said, "Still, my whole question on if SSI asks people to report things or not. If not, then I am just going to keep my mouth shut."

It is only if I had an obligation to report what I knew... that I was worried about it. And that is why I asked. But thankfully, someone did eventually give me the answer I was looking for, so the case is closed and I've found my answer.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.