View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile hello to all hopeing someone can give some insight on tos/neurological problems

last year 2006 november is where all of my real problems took a spin i went through pretty much hell for 6 months while the doctors were trying to figure out all of the weired symptoms that could be anything as all of you tos people know all to well right? I was so scared i stayed with my family for awhile thinkin i was dying of somthing.after all of the testing they finally figured it out through a very smart doc that did his homework TOS .I said what is that?.whatever it is get it the hell out of my body .It took me 4 months to do my own research and i found a surgeon.i had two removed ,but the ribs were the tip of the iceburg i had pec syndrome they removed that musclewhat i had was alot of nerve compression that permently disabled me.Istill suffer today and i can barely walk at times and i cant lay directly on my upper back because it sends pain like you wouldnt believe and the head bobbin,hands shake,ect please someone .thankyou so much for all of your help and id love to help anyone if i can.
connor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote