View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Help without side effects

My wife was diagnosed with Fibro, Lupus, Reynaud’s and Degenerative Joint Disease. She lived in chronic pain 24/7 for 12 years & 95% confined to home. She was taking 60mg of methadone daily and 4/600mcg of fentynl via lollipop daily along with 12 other meds.

Our compounding pharmacist told us about something called Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN). Penn State University medical center research Drs Ian Zagon and Patricia McLaughlin discovered that LDN helps with autoimmune disorders. Stanford University did one successful study on fibromyalgia and just completed the second those results should be published soon. Recommended dose is 4.5mg daily. Yes, that’s four point five. Stanford University and Penn State have been doing studies for autoimmune disorders with great success.

LDN boosts and regulates the immune system, increases endorphins, T-cells and slows cell growth. My wife was on Plaquenil to suppress her immune system but we learned that a growing number of physicians now believe that immune system modulation/regulation works best. My wife is living proof that theory is true. She started LDN in July and during the first week all symptoms and pain were gone. Going into her fourth month on LDN she is still holding at 98% improvement with no side effects.

We feel compelled to share with others since this is the first thing that worked ever for my wife. Other autoimmune sufferers should know that there is something that works.

Kenneth
Kenneth6322 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (11-10-2010)