Thread: Move on
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Annie, First let me say that I'm very sorry you were treated in this manner. It is unethical to do that to patients, not to mention simply mean.

I'll just come right out and ask . . . were you seen at the University of MN? If you were, then it was outright arrogance that got in the way of your good care. If you went there, I bet I know who you saw.

It's very sad that prejudice and preconceived notions of patients get in the way of getting good care. It's a reality, however, especially among some neurologists. Our state is notorious for having quite arrogant neuros, even when they end up being completely wrong.

What exactly were the results of the breathing tests? Do you have copies?

Are they insinuating that you are a hypochondriac? Then what was his excuse for your inability to breathe well?

It's probably a very good idea to hole up for a while and recover from this insulting appt. What you really need is a good TEAM of doctors to evaluate what is going on. They might be missing something. Again, if you need any referrals to good doctors, let me know (since I live in MN).

So many of us have been where you are right now. It completely sucks and is unacceptable behavior. Whom else can we get to help us if doctors won't?

It makes me want to scream.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote