View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hello everybody! Thanks for your replies. Dr. Tom Michaud is really a great chiropractor, and RSD expert. I did know he wrote a book about nine years ago but now he’s finishing his second book. I wish I had known he is such an expert on RSD, but most people don’t know. I fully recommend him but I should tell you that if you see him you should remind him to be very careful every time because he can overdo the joint mobilization. He is the only person I can tolerate touching my foot, and he is very kind and knowledgeable. I was recently told that he is no longer accepting new patients. If you really want to see him, I recommend you have a chiropractor refer you to him. That is how I got to see him.

About hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatments, I fully recommend that too. I don’t know how many atmospheres they do for me at the place in North Reading Massachusetts where I go to. They measured the depth, or I should say the air pressure, in feet. So they tell me that my treatment is like being at 34 feet under water. 37 does work for me as well. One time I tried 41 feet but that was too much and I had increased pain.

The day I have the hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment, and two days following that, I find that I have a window of opportunity to move much more than I normally can. That is the key to the hyperbaric oxygen treatment, in my opinion. There is increased circulation during the treatment, but it is the moving afterwards that makes a difference. I was going to the chamber every week but I had to stop for a month because I have a really bad ear infection. I hope I can get back to it very soon.

I hope we can all get well very soon. Good luck to everybody!hello everybody! Thanks for your replies. Dr. Tom Michaud is really a great chiropractor, and RSD expert. I did know he wrote a book about nine years ago but now he’s finishing his second book. I wish I had known he is such an expert on RSD, but most people don’t know. I fully recommend him but I should tell you that if you see him you should remind him to be very careful every time because he can overdo the joint mobilization. He is the only person I can tolerate touching my foot, and he is very kind and knowledgeable. I was recently told that he is no longer accepting new patients. If you really want to see him, I recommend you have a chiropractor refer you to him. That is how I got to see him.

About hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatments, I fully recommend that too. I don’t know how many atmospheres they do for me at the place in North Reading Massachusetts where I go to. They measured the depth, or I should say the air pressure, in feet. So they tell me that my treatment is like being at 34 feet under water. 37 does work for me as well. One time I tried 41 feet but that was too much and I had increased pain.

The day I have the hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment, and two days following that, I find that I have a window of opportunity to move much more than I normally can. That is the key to the hyperbaric oxygen treatment, in my opinion. There is increased circulation during the treatment, but it is the moving afterwards that makes a difference. I was going to the chamber every week but I had to stop for a month because I have a really bad ear infection. I hope I can get back to it very soon.

I hope we can all get well very soon. Good luck to everybody!
janejane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote