Thread: Move on
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all so much. You cant imagine how this has helped me get thru this deeply hard day. Having this much physical pain with it made it worse. I think I mentioned that with 2 docs doing so many of the various pushing and pulling things on my head to prove neck strength I have this horrible headache.

I started to write earlier as it was all coming up again. When at the end I tried to thank you all I was afraid with the rest of what I said it sounded like I might be saying goodbye in the permanent way. I didnt post it. The good piece is that something turned around and I started to write an email to y daughter and stuff came that I hadnt thought of that afffected the doc visit and what happened. I will share some of that with you later. It made me feel better. Putting it to words helped.

I am really beat even with the big nap I had. We had the last day of sun that could be used for shorts/some tanning today. I wished I was well enough to go out into it. WE acutally set a record for Iowa of 68 degrees! Thank heaven I told my landlord not to put on the AC cover for winter as I would have gotten way too hot.

I am so grateful I have found friends here. Kind people who know what this is like and share. Mates in this journey.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote