View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Golly GEE! DURN! etc...

Good thing ya didn't FEEL it? Bad thing ya didn't FEEL it! That's why I've sort-of almost ranted about US PN'ers treating NON-Diabetic PN feet as if they were?
You check, use mirrors, FEEL w/your hands what you can? and use your utmost common sense.
Yep, FEELINGS [should I hum here?] are both a blessing and a curse at times.
WE cannot be too proud or ignorant of our feet!!! They somehow get us places, even tho it mite hurt! It sure beats wheelchairs or worse options!
Hoping and praying that you DO get some 'maybe? cursed FEELINGs' back!
It almost sounds evil that I hope this? But, it is useful for self preservation.
My heart goes out to you and all I can do now is give you cyber-hugs!
!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will get well, and you're gonna be super diligent, it's what we're all about. Wish I could be there to help you? Or at least 'poke' you now and then for 'assessments'!
My faith and hope to you to get thru this crud. - j

One good thing about getting that nail cut out? It won't bother you any bit any more, because...It's not there! I'm kind of jealous as I've had the PN AND ingrown Big toenails that can dig in deep.. and you KNOW the few nerves left aren't happy about such things! At least, that's what I've 'been told' by others who have had it done [that it doesn't hurt anymore]. No personal experience on it yet, myself. Always HUGS! - j

Last edited by dahlek; 11-11-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Add something?
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (11-12-2010)