View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip girl View Post
This board needs to lighten up. It is very intimidating to post here, as a newbie, very few take the time to respond to me, I enjoy the stimulating and thought provoking topics but most of the time I feel like I am talking to myself. On another thread I asked a question about a juicer and I got a very ccomprehensive reply but that person expressed discomfort talking about an "off topic" - nutrition is very high on my list of taking care of myself as a PWP. Pontification seems to be the norm here

I double dog dare anyone to click on the thanks
I may be only a JUNIOR MEMBER having passed the vetting of my earlier posts to see if they (I) were worthy but I got my BIG girl panties on and I aim to be heard.

Tulip Girl
Hey TG,
We're glad to have you here! Who cares that you are a "junior member"? I sure don't. I'm always glad to see new people come to the board.

You are welcome to post as you see fit! Lots of us post and get no response, so don't take it personally if it happens to you. And many of us are pretty serious about things - advocacy, how we are feeling, research, researchers, the orgs, the state of treatments in the pipeline.

Jean

This isn't the life I wished for, but it is the life I have. So I'm doing my best.
jeanb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tulip girl (11-12-2010)