View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I forget my manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by krugen68 View Post
er what are BIG girl panties the mind boggles
First, I'd like to send a warm welcome to all of our new members! I have noticed several new names lately, and the more, the better. We end up enriched by new insights and information, so please do not ever be afraid to post.

To Krugen and Tulip Girl,

Too funny. Actually, thanks are due to both of you. Both of you are a breath of fresh air here. Tulip Girl, thanks for telling the forum like it is. I send people here because of the amazing amount of knowledge and for the advocacy but always add a disclaimer that it is "not a place for warm, fuzzies." I took a deep breath and started posting in July of last year and haven't stopped since, though I'm sure I've taken my foot out of my mouth on at least three occasions.

Quite honestly, I tend to under-utilize the "thanks" button because I'd rather say it with three paragraphs instead of two words. I could say that I feel slighted because I did reply to your post about prolactin and while a little tangential, I am always interested to hear how pregnancy has impacted one's PD. Yet, you only see that someone replied to your juicer question
(BTW, I have a Juice Master) Just kidding on this, but you get my point.

Anyway, don't be intimidated. I felt the same way you did for a short while, but eventually you get over that and feel more a sense of urgency to share any new info you might stumble upon. I think it does take great pluck to post here, and I am already blown away by how much you know about PD! If it weren't for the information and experiences shared here I would be a lost soul with this diagnosis. It is the only place that empowers us to remain even in the slightest sense control over this disorder.

Krugen, I was hoping you would start a brain fog post, looks like I may just have to do it.

To all our newbies, please continue to write and start new threads. We all need each other!

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dilmar (11-16-2010), krugen68 (11-12-2010), Sasha (11-13-2010), tulip girl (11-12-2010)