View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Roz,

I collect cobalt blue. I have a house full of it. I also collect hankies, jewelry, older dolls. I have a doll house from the 1930's. I have worked on furnishing it for the past few years with antique doll furniture. I have a collection of perfume bottles. The boys and I collect Disney. It's their collection for when they are grown. We have over 5000 pieces. Bill and I always had to buy two of everything for them. They love collecting and we wanted to teach them the value of things so they wouldn't destroy them. Bill built them each a showcase about 5 years ago for Christmas and they collect knives and coins.

I have scaled down on what I collect. My house runneth over and now that Bill is gone I have to make some decisions on what to do with everything I have now if I sell or rent the house.

I have a lot of the old western things of Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, Bonanza and more. I actually started packing things up before Bill passed because we were going to sell the house.

Hi Kathy, I love geneology also. If you ever want to read on my family google Chenoweth Family and you will see our family history. A 6th cousin did it and it is amazing. It's on my Dad's side. It even tells the history of how they started. I want to do Mom's side but I don't know how to even start. Seems like every website charges to research.

I don't want to take away from Inhishand's post. I thought it was good. I had been thinking about asking the same question.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 02-17-2007 at 12:44 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote