Thread: rsd
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 11:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kelsey, you sound exactly like me a yr and a half ago. I had a series of 6 nerve blocks. They helped for about 1o days then it all came back. I am on Lyrica, Cymbalta, mobic and asthma meds-albuteral, advair and singulair. they feel now that my asthma is worse because the lyrica and cmybalta can suppress your respiratory system. I just won an appeal to try a pulsed radio frequency. I didn't want it a yr ago but I am to a point now that if there is any chance something can help me I'll take it. My hand/arm seem to be getting worse.

I would try the blocks. There is hope that they will reset your nervouse system. that is my hope also. They sedaed me for the blocks so i didn't feel anything. They use ultrasound guidance to make sure they get the right spot. i alo had pt after, the thought is to get moving while there is no pain. Sorry about my spelling and typing but I've given up going back and fixing mistakes my other hand gets so tired and achy from over using it. Good luck. I would do the blocks and hope they help you.
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote