View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default huh SOH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krugen68 View Post
Definitely a wicked SOH

........so for you less meds and more exercise equals less brain fog ? so you sometimes take nothing at all ? is that when you get brain fog ? Aaaarghh - a 1001 questions !

better not say fumbling in the dark here !

exercise for an hour ! - I'm already late for work every day
Peter
No, I need meds to do exercise otherwise I don't move fast enough and have difficulty getting my heart rate up. But once i get my exercise in, I feel clear headed and up for the day full of activity, mentally more acute, physically healthier and require less meds thru out the rest of the day. My main issue is gait problems. I rarely fall, can chase after my husband and kids (kids are faster than me). I'll go thru a period in the late morning and early afternoon of having some shuffling but I am training myself to think BIG like big steps and then by about 5 PM I am moving normally even without a 2nd dose of meds ( I only take some meds if I am going out for the evening - don't want to look like I have PD) Try to go to bed b/w 930-10 pm and wake up to alarm next morning. I get up at 5 am and take med and start exercising at 6-7am. Never late for housework but do fumble in the dark

TG
tulip girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote